GRE is a global entrance exam for a Master’s Degree in USA & many other countries. Those students planning to study post-graduation abroad, need to have their GRE scores for application to various colleges. Thus GRE score is a gateway to a post graduate programme abroad. Students from various backgrounds and different countries take GRE, as it provides a common measure for comparing their qualifications.
Her guidance is perfect to beat the exam and get a top score.
I enrolled at Clear Perceptions to prepare for my GMAT exam. The help and guidance provided by Saraswati ma’am is perfect for a student who wants to ace the exam. The batch size is small ensuring that students get personal attention and help. The strategies provided by her are all those that one needs for the exam. She is extremely approachable and willing to solve all the doubts of a student. Her guidance is perfect to beat the exam and get a top score.
About GRE Test
GRE measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking and analytical writing skills that are not related to any specific field of study.
The revised GRE is for 340 points, 170 each for Math and English. There are two sections each of Math and English. GRE does not have a negative marking. The new GRE is much easier and student friendly and even allows use of an on-line calculator. At Clear Perceptions, GRE Classes are conducted in small groups. Furthermore, a discount package is available for students who enrol for GRE coaching cum counselling.
Our students have been successfully placed at
I received one on one counselling
I had joined clear perceptions for my gre preparations over there I received one on one counselling for verbal section as I was a bit weak in verbal. It is also time flexible.I did not had much time frame to prepare for my gre but clear Preceptions was there to help me with it.Thank you Clear perceptions!!
After teaching topics from fundamentals, complete revision of all topics is done from another book, followed by paper-based full-length tests. Lastly, computer adaptive tests are given.
The GRE average at Clear Perceptions is around 320.
- Generally GRE is ideally to be taken during the 2nd or 3rd year of Engineering Study as the students have to put in their applications in their final year in October or by December to be eligible for admission to the Fall term of the following year.
A word on preparation.
GRE is challenging. The English paper is relatively tougher than the Maths paper. English is dense because GRE English is predominantly vocabulary- based and students have to master many tough words. Though Math is manageable, it is the balancing factor especially for engineering students who may find it relatively easy.
Thus, to be able to take up the GRE, preparation for GRE would have to be started at least 3 months in advance of the test date decided by the aspirant. A sustained vocabulary preparation is essential. The preparation would require time management, stress management, and taking up the computer-adaptive test in actual test environment by solving full length papers.
Would not suggest anything apart from this class!
if you are looking for individual attention rather than big study groups,would not suggest anything apart from this class!
For further information on GRE log on to www.ets.org
Best GRE Coaching Prep Test Blogs
- 5 Tips for Acceptance to a Physician Assistant Program
- How To Study for the GRE in One Month
- Approaching the Diversity Essay Question
- Taking the GRE in Nigeria
- GRE FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions about the GRE
- GRE Exam Sample Questions
- Earning the Right Score: What to Consider Before Retaking the GRE
- Internships: How to make yours resume-worthy
- How to Pay the GRE Exam Fee in India
- How to Use Your GRE Scores to Get Scholarships
- 5 More Books to Read Before Grad School
- One Week GRE Study Plan
- How Long Should I Study for the GRE? (with bonus quiz)
- How to Study for the GRE in One Month
- Which Schools Don’t Require the GRE?